~*~

~*~

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pokemon Characters

OK, here's the post I promised.
So, For those three stories I listed, "Cliff of No Return," Grip of Faith," And "Lullaby of Awakening," I stole the designs for the main characters. This was before I could think of m own stupid people so I stole someone else's stupid people. Like I said, Pokemon people. I might as well tell you who they are.
So, first of all, Cliff of No Return. Actually the whole idea for this one was sparked by Pokemon Colosseum. I beat everyone up to the big bad guy, and then I came back and the bad guy did this whole "Oh, I though you'd ran away" and I went "No way," and I kicked his butt in battle. Take that! So, Cliff is sort of from the bad guy's POV, except in mine, Parshan was a real threat to him and the bad guy though Parshan was dead. So, Parshan, and the girl that was only mentioned, Shara (By the way, all of these names are mine, even if the images aren't).


Then we got Grip of Faith. Kalten was based off the boy from Gale of Darkness. Here he is in the game with his little sister, Jovi (Who is not in my story).

And finally, we got Brenor and Kimia. Well, Kimia wasn't copied too much. In the original Lullaby, I think I mainly borrowed their clothes. Like I've mentioned before, I suck at designing clothes.

No comments: