~*~

~*~

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Counselor

Yaay! Nicole finally posted about Vlogbrothers!
I really want to see the Zuko plushie! Bring it on tuesday!
I just got home from a week long camp where I was a counselor. I'm really tired cause the commute home was really long. There was something I wanted to post about, but I don't remember what it is.
But anyway, while I was away at camp, an order from Amazon came in, so I get to look at all my new books now!
And I just talked to Uncle Rob. He's writing a proposal for another documentary that's about environmental problems. I told him that he has to let me help, since my major is environmental science.
I also told him that he REALLY should use the clip from Ponyo where Ponyo's dad is going through all the ocean scum on his boat and saying how gross humans are. Cause Rob's a Miyazaki fan too! That would be SO awesome if we could get that!!!!

No comments: