~*~

~*~

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Barbies

(Ellen's final Zuko plushie was very cool! I want one!)
So, I've been wondering about this for a while. Barbie dolls. Though they're certainly not alone, they're definitely one of the big factors that's corrupting kids. Normal people don't LOOK like Barbie... And little girls want to look like her and stuff... And I saw some Barbies at the store today that looked just plain creepy.
Now, admittedly, I had a few Barbies when I was a kid. But honestly, I had them so I could use them to play with my animal toys (yes, I'm crazy nature girl). I had, like, the Barbie farm set and stuff.
And some of the CLOTHES you see... Don't make little kids wear that horrible clothing and tons of makeup and everything! Don't corrupt our kids!
I was just walking through Sears - not by my own free will, trust me - and looking at all the horrible "modern" clothes that they have. Duuuuude, humans are so weird. And in my mind I kept quoting Arith (actually, Ellen wrote this line for him) "Girl's are crazy." The things some girls wear are just... crazy.

No comments: