~*~

~*~

Friday, August 6, 2010

To Dream of Falling Upward

So this movie isn't out yet. It's in the process of being created. I know nothing about this director, and I don't really know what the movie's about yet, except it has something to do with a spell going wrong...
The reason I bring it up is because my cousin Beau was the art director. He designed the apartment of the main guy. Woot! Go Beau! He had a party about it tonight, so I went with my aunt and uncle cause Mom and Dad couldn't go. So, The apartment that was in the movie was Beau and Kelly's apartment, so I got to go in the room. (Kelly is a guy-Beau's room mate-not the Kelly who I occasionally mention on the blog, who is in fact a girl)
First of all, Here is the link to the movie.

So, I saw this layout first hand. By the way, that Anubis ad Horus in the picture are mine. Beau borrowed them (Egypt animal gods are awesome!) .

And Beau painted this. There's another too. But these were on the site, so these pictures were easily accessible.

No comments: