~*~

~*~

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kid Movies

There are movies/cartoons that you see when you're a little kid. Some of them are still amazing. They can be great to watch no matter how old you are. I own plenty of kids movies. They're fun and innocent and good for kids, but they're also interesting and deep enough for older people to appreciate them.
I've been going and watching movies that I remember from a long time ago. Movies that I don't own. for the most part, I don't like them anymore. Some of them are just too stupid, weird, or shallow. There have been a few occasions where I've gone "Did I really used to like this movie?"
It's great when you get a movie or book or something that can be equally appreciated by all ages. It takes real skill to pull that off. Most of the Disney movies are like that. And Ghibli has done a good job on that too (though Mononoke and Nausicaa are definitely not kids movies).

No comments: