~*~

~*~

Monday, August 23, 2010

Tank

So, at school last semester, there was a big (expensive) fish tank sitting out on one of the benches. I mean BIG. There was a free sigh on it.
I came back for it after classes, but it had already been taken.
I was pretty annoyed about that. Those tanks cost a LOT!
So, on friday at the humane society, Jane and I went to look in the exotics department cause we had some free time. I decided to ask Scott if they ever got rid of tanks. He said there was one in the dumpster out back. I went to look, and lo and behold, there was a massive glass tank out there! Jane helped me, and I dragged the huge thing out of there and we wheeled it to my car.
Granted, my snake Lan doesn't need this much space, but how often do you find a tank like this?
So, now I got it and Mom's mad cause we don't have anywhere to but it, but I'm keepin' it anyway cause I know i'll use it eventually!
The moral?
Summon something with your mind and act on it, and if you're meant to find it, it'll find you some day!

Also at the humane society on friday, I went into one of the cat condos. There were 5 full grown cats.
The moment I stepped in, they all converged on me, wanting to be pet. I needed several more arms. was crouching down, and one of them climbed up onto my lap anyway.
I want a really good artist to draw someone buried in cats.

No comments: