~*~

~*~

Monday, March 14, 2011

Anti-Rant

Since I've been just ranting about my classes for the last bazillion posts. I decided to do something else. Yes it's only been 2 minutes since I last posted, but that's just how boring this class is!

No ranting...right.

Well let's talk about stories, I mean that's what this blog is here for, right? Talking about writing and stories.

So...who's writing stuff? Anybody? Anybody? I know Tara is for sure, cause writing is as natural as breathing is to her. Panda always has some little snippets floating around. Nicole is...like me, and we're both lazy :D

We should all do some kind of 4 way collab. that would be fun!

This is probably the point where Tara would smack me upside the head and tell me we need to finish the first Moon Dragon (title pending) collab. story we need to tweak still.

But I'm laaaaaaazy and lack motivation. I'll get to it eventually, maybe when I get back to my place and have an outlet to charge my computer. But I think a collab with all four of us would be really fun! Granted we probably shouldnt do something like what Tara and I did, and let each of us have our own character and the POV switches every chapter. But we can find a way around that.

:D

No comments: