~*~

~*~

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Vaporeon Papercraft

So, a while ago I ran onto this site called Paperpokes where you can print out these patterns and cut them out, fold them, and tape them together. Since I'm so smart, I started with a really hard one:Vaporeon. I didn't have a guide as to how to put them together, so I figures it out by the lengths and angles of the pieces. It took me a while to get the hang of it. But my glue sucked. All the pieces kept popping apart, even after they'd been sitting of ages. so, finally when I got to the last part - the tail - I got Mom's bottle of rubber cement. It worked a heckuva lot better.
So, the head and forearms are dreadful with white space and holes, but the tail is beautiful.
Now that I know what I'm doing, I have to try again. I really wanted to make Espeon, but it doesn't seem to open on my computer.



Paperpokes
Other Papercraft
More Papercraft

No comments: