~*~

~*~

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dragon Collection

So, someone on Deviantart (actually one of the people whose kiriban I won) asked to see collections that people had. I... have a lot of collections. But I thought it'd be fun to pick one to take a picture of. So I picked dragons. I collect good dragons. This picture doesn't have all of my dragons, but it does have most of them. The others are too hard to get too, and I wasn't feeling like that tonight. Even so, it wasn't nearly as easy as I thought it'd be. Taking the dragons off of my shelves and walls wasn't too bad. But I went into one of the display cabinets in a different room. I knocked a tiny baby dragon onto the floor and Dad and I looked around for over 5 minutes before I found it buried in the carpet right beneath where I was sitting.
Then one of the legs of a little glass dragon broke off. It won't be hard to fix though.
And then the dragon with blue glass wings (the smaller one) lost its horn. That thing has lost both its horns, its wing, and then its tail last week. Even though it's metal I keep having to glue it back together. Freaking piece of garbage. It wasn't cheap either.
Most of these dragons have a story.
Of course you know I made Haku (Both the big and little ones).
There's some little dragon Pokemon.
There's Toruk (AKA Great Leonoptryx) from Avatar. Close enough to being a dragon, I suppose. I have a banshee/Ikran too, but that one was too hard to take down.
Most of the beautiful Windstone dragons (check out their website - she has AMAZING stuff) were gifts (They're really expensive). The little one that's hatching I found at a garage sale.
There's a dragon kite in the back.
The sea serpent that's behind Haku is a puppet.
Oh, this is funny. I just discovered this a couple days ago. See the dragon skull? Remember that old movie I mentioned in my last post? In one very short scene, there's a dragon skull on a stake that's the exact same as the one in my picture! Haha!

No comments: