~*~

~*~

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Random Crafty Stuff

Heheh. More stuff form meeee.
I wanted to try making a figurine, and Drifloon looked easy, so I made a Drifloon. Note to self, next time bake the head before trying to put on the details. I had to be really careful not to smoosh him up as I did the face and hair. The legs are yarn.


And Ellen has this awesome book about how to make cake and cookies and stuff out of felt. The problem is that it's in Japanese. So I got her to translate one of them for me. It looks soo delicious! Though I probably could have done better at positioning the strawberries and stuff.



And Nicole told me that the second season of Natsume was up, so I started watching it. The snow bunny was really cute. So Crystal told me to make one. (I really love the fox boy and the little kid with antlers also. ^-^ )
And then Nicole wasn't feeling too good on Thursday, so I made a snow bunny for her. A nd since it only took 20 minutes, I made one for Ellen too. And then Crystal (though I haven't had a chance to give her hers yet). And I just made one for me too. Heheh.



And then because you know you wanted to do it: