~*~

~*~

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Voyage of the Unicorn

Back in elementary/middle school, there was a movie that I really liked called "Voyage of the Unicorn." It was a movie made for TV, so I don't think they ever released it on video/DVD. I just found my recording of it, so I watched it. Ya know, it is a little low-budget, but it's still a fun movie. ^-^ Brings back a lot of memories. I remembered a lot of the dialogue somehow.
Here's a link to the first part in case you want to see a fun (although not necessarily a masterpiece ^o^ )fantasy. (Just so you know, The Unicorn is the name of a ship).

I like going back and finding stuff that I used to really like.
Like there was a cartoon I used to love called Unico and the land of magic, or something like that. Dad recorded that one for me too. And I recently discovered that it was in fact a sequel. I like the second one better though. Maybe because that was the one I was attached to as a kid.

No comments: