~*~

~*~

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Katani and Tyra

So, I finally finished the picture of Katani and Tyra.
Tyra is being tugging at Katani's hair, and he's just looking at her like "what are you doing?"
Spent all evening coloring it. Gasp gasp.
I think Katani and Tyra turned out pretty good. Though the background could have been better. The water feels lacking. The sand is... decent at least.
I hadn't drawn Tyra before, so it was good to get her on paper. And my other picture of Katani was kinda lame. His legs were too short.
I only used the computer for one thing on this picture: to accentuate the lock of hair that Tyra's tugging at. It got a bit smudged.


There's still lots of manga pictures I want to draw, but I also want to draw a lot of my own characters.
SOOOO MUCH STUFF TO DO. How can people ever be bored?
And with 2 contests on Deviatart, and my Pokémon fanfic, and Katnai's story... plus I was planning to edit my Midna fanfic, and there's Briena's old story that's on paper that I still need to finish typing, and I wanted to edit that Under the Masks thing, which really needs help, and Ellen and I need to go over Arith and Saleera's story again...
GASP GASP.
But today I drew my picture for my second Pokéventure paragraph. I just gotta color it. And Crystal's working on the illustrations for out Wisp entry. It's due in just a couple days.
Ellen and Nicole! Post on the blog about your chapter! I don't know what you're doing! Nicole! You still owe a blog post!

No comments: