~*~

~*~

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wing Sweatshirt

So, I fell like all my recent posts have just been to show stuff off. I haven't done too much recently that actually relates to writing. Except I still have stuff I want to show off. ^-^
So I'll do both.
Actually, this actually has something to do with my stories.

So, a while ago I saw this awesome sweatshirt with a beautiful pair of wings on the back. I asked the person where they got it, and I looked it up. It was over $100. I didn't want to pay that much for a stupid shirt. So, as is often the case, I decided to make my own. I drew a (rather less fancy, but still nice) pair of wings and we took it to a place that can get things printed on shirts. They had to put it on a light colored shirt so it would show up (cause the guy didn't have one of the really expensive machines that lets you print it on darker fabric.
Actually, the wings are a touch low . If I ever get another one, I'll have them be higher.
But I finally have my own pair of wings! Hahahah!
And they're gold, like Fern's wings. Though I only made them one shade of gold instead of 3 shades, like hers are.
Come to think of it, Maximum Ride is the reason I got so obsessed with wings. And that's why Fern makes heavy use of her wings now.

I've been working on Katani. He's finally on his first mission (A practice mission, actually). It seems most of my writing time goes to fanfics. Once I finish a chapter, I have to start another one (cause it's been taking me longer than usual to finish them, and I keep publishing them later than I used to. Strange, considering I'm on summer break. Where does all my time actually go? Actually, to crafty stuff and chores, and jobs for mom, and stuff like that).

Just so this post isn't too confusing, I'm gonna start a new post to finish the rest of what I wanted to write.

No comments: