~*~

~*~

Monday, June 20, 2011

Wisp OCT

So, a couple things.
A few days ago, the first round of Pokéventure ended. I earned a decent score (3 people got top scores, and most people got passing scores, and a few people got lame scores. I got passing. I 'll have to up my game). And we got our partners from the first round. I'm partnered with a Pichu.
So, Crystal got Ellen, Nicole, and I involved in an original character contest on Deviantart. You're allowed to enter as pairs, and Crystal thought that would be fun. So, we decided partners by flipping coins. I'm with Crystal. She's using her established character, Ferris, and I'm going to use a dog.
Here's the homepage for the contest.
The premise is that you wake up in a strange place and are told that you've been entered in a contest. If you can bring a coat to Death, he will return someone to life. But to do so, you must defeat or kill the other people you meet.
So, I gotta finish my character reference sheet. I'm going to do most of the writing, and Crystal's gonna illustrate. We started already, and we're trying to figure out how our characters will agree to cooperate, since they're both rather... unyielding.
I'll post links to it when we finish the first round.

A couple other random notes.
Mom took me to a Picasso exhibit last week. He's a pretty strange artist, although you certainly can't say that he's not interesting.
And after that, Ellen and I went to the county fair. It was really good this year!! There were so many cute animals! And there was an anime booth too, but I didn't get anything there, because I used my money to buy a katana sword. I've been wanting one for a while, and they actually had a booth there with some swords from anime. And Ellen knows katanas pretty well, and she said the Kenshin-based sakabato sword (the blade is on the back side of the blade curve, so you can fight without killing someone) was a good quality and good price. So I got it. And Ellen gave me some sword lessons. It's awesome! I want to learn moooooore!

No comments: