~*~

~*~

Friday, December 9, 2011

EBO

We just got the places that John Green's going to visit on is tour for The Fault in Our Stars. And one of them is near my house!!!
I'm trying to talk Ellen and Nicole into going, but their classes have started by then so they're not sure they can make it. I hope they can come! Nicole's the one that turned us into Nerdfighters, after all.
So, I'm planning to make some little gift items to give to John and Hank, since they seem to get a lot of cool stuff when they meet Nerdfighters.
Which brings me to another point. This is a post I've been putting off for a while. And I'll post about it in more depth tomorrow, probably.
The Evil Baby Orphanage (EBO). It's an idea created by a Nerdfighter. What if you could go back in time to when someone like Hitler was a baby? You could kidnap that baby and raise him in an orphanage so he wouldn't grow up to do all that horrible stuff.
The moment I heard that over a year ago, I developed a vague idea for an EBO story of my own, set on Magic-Earth with my own characters.
Recently I started developing the story a lot more. I know how it starts, though my idea for the middle is rather fuzzy.
I'm planning to put it onto fanfiction when I get started on it. Problem is there isn't a section for the EBO on fanfiction. I'm sure there's tons of nerdfighters who'd like to put their EBO stories on fanfic, so once I get my first chapter done, I'm gonna go to one of the Nerdfighter discussion forums and try to get people to spam fanfic to make an EBO section. When I finish my first chapter, I'm gonna ask for you guys to help with that too! I know Ellen has a fanfic account. And I know Nicole and Crystal read fanfictions, but I don't know if they have actual accounts. So, Ellen, I'm counting on you! (But not yet. I'm not ready yet).

No comments: