~*~

~*~

Monday, December 5, 2011

Yes, that's Betsy

No, that's not actually Betsy. That's Nick. I realized very belatedly that I never asked him to join my blog. So I finally did.
Now for an explanation.
Maybe a year ago, Brian brought over his Boom Blox game to my party and everyone had a character. Nick's character was Betsy, a cow (all the characters are block shaped). I found that amusing, so I kept going, "Betsy, it's your turn."
As a result, Angeles and her friend are convinced that Nick's name is Betsy.
On top of that, since Nick didn't have a Mii character on my Wii, he used my Ben Mii. So now Brian thinks his name is Ben.
And Ellen and Nicole have always known Nick as Squirrel Guy...

So, yeah. No one knows Nick by his name.
Which is probably kinda my fault come to think of it.

No comments: