~*~

~*~

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Skyward Sword

So, I had a party with my friends today which was fun as always.
And right afterward, I sat down and played the ending of Skyward Sword. I'd been at the point before the final battle for about a week, but I'd been so busy that I didn't want to risk starting it only to have to stop (I did that once as it is).
So, I finally finished! YAAAAAY!!
The final boss was shorter than I thought it would be. But the game itself was pretty long. I thought it was a good game. The flying and birds and stuff was especially awesome. But Twilight Princess remains my favorite game (and Midna remains my favorite Zelda character).
Except my file had to be deleted in order to do the replay of the game. --_-- Sigh. I wonder if there was a way to duplicate my file so I didn't have to delete it... too late now though.
I still think the Loftwings should have had names.
I liked Fi's songs and dances too.
Damn, the first silent realm was really stressful, but they got a little better each time as I started to understand them. --_--
Ghirahim was an interesting bad guy.
(I wonder if I should go back to my Shadow Link fanfic and add some Skyward stuff into it...)
(Minor spoilers)
I thought it was cool how Groose actually ended up being useful. For the part when he came down to the land, I stopped hating him, but I still kept thinking, "Okay, even though I don't hate you anymore, please stay away from me because you still kinda freak me out a bit with that face."
And if Ghirahim is a sword too, why does he actually have emotion? Fi doesn't really.
It's kinda annoying how they made that Demise guy the precursor to Ganondorf though...
But overall, I'd recommend it. I thought it was a good game. I was able to figure out almost everything without a guide (except I had to look up one thing about fighting Ghirahim for the final time, and I needed to look up some stuff about 2 of the Goddess Cubes). Since I've played almost every single other Zelda game, I've gotten pretty quick about figuring out the puzzles.

No comments: