~*~

~*~

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fang and Paintbrush Practice

So, finally figured out how to download new paintbrushes to photoshop. I found some fur/feather/scale paintbrushes on DA from Tatchit and Sullivan.
I also did a bunch of sketches of Fang since I didn't really like my first picture of him. So I decided to play with some of the fur brushes. Actually, I really only ended up using one of them. And it worked best the first time I used it...
Anyway, these are a little better than that first one. The top corner was kinda supposed to be a chibi Fang, but it looks more like a plain puppy.

Here's Fang's torque bracelet thing again.

I've started working on a picture of Katani, Arith, and Ben. They're three of my main guy characters, and I don't draw then enough. None of them are in the same stories together, though theoretically Katani and Arith could meet since they live in the same time. They'd just have to fly across a couple continents to meet.
I finished coloring Arith today and he looks unexpectedly adorable, which isn't something I usually think about either my drawings or my characters. I've started working on Ben.

No comments: