~*~

~*~

Friday, December 16, 2011

FREEEEEEEE!!

My last final was yesterday, so I'm finally free! ^-^
There's a lot of blog posts I gotta make too, which I will do later because I'm behind on my fanfic again. Maybe I can catch up with it during break. Plus work on about 3 other stories... Yeah. There's still a lot of stuff I want to do over break. I don't think I'll finish all of it. But I'd really like to try to finish Katani's story, because I think I'm getting close to the climax!
And I need to get past the first 2 paragraphs of my EBO story also so I can try to get the EBO group on fanfic.
And I still haven't finished typing Briena's poor broken sequel story. --_-- It's too long. Typing it is a paiiin. I don't think I'll ever hand-write something this long again, if I'm only going to type it after. Blehhhh.
I should probably start editing the Arith and Saleera story with Ellen too...
Plus I haven't made my Yukata yet. And there's a couple doll I want to make along with a few other little crafty things I need to finish.
And there's all the anime and manga Ellen, Nicole, and Crystal assigned. The list seems endless... but I'm slowly working away at it!
And there's normal books I'm reading too.
And I gotta finish some of the games I'm playing.
Which reminds me, I gotta post about one of them.
Yep. This turned into a to-do list of my break. Heheh. I will never be bored. Especially since I don't seem to have any empty days before Christmas.

No comments: