~*~

~*~

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Katani and Arith

Ugh. Sorry Ellen. I really did work on the first chapter a lot. I never did finish though. And then we had that loooong talk about ripping our story apart and bringing it back up again, which made my head go all blurry. I know it definitely needs to be ripped up and put back together, but I think both of us should think some about where we want it to head before we start rewriting it. I know I want to finish writing Katani's story (at the very least, finish his rough draft, which will be pretty soon) before I throw my attentions at Arith and Saleera's story.
And my brain reallllly hurts now. I'm trying to get my textbooks and everything sorted out for school. I HATE the system. I want to MURDER it. and just when I thought it was done, I find out that I'm not. Ugh. I don't even want to talk about it because I'll just get frustrated and mad. And that's not even getting started on the scheduling system.
I need to find something to calm me down. What can I do... I want to write Katani but.... you know what? For the part I'm about to write Katani's all stressed, so that might fit. I'll go do that and share my stress with Katani. We can suffer together, bro.

No comments: