~*~

~*~

Monday, January 16, 2012

Plushie Dump

So, as happened last year during winter break, I made a whole bunch of plushies.
The first two I'm going to bring to the Tour de Nerdfighteria to give to John and Hank. But I'm gonna try to add some more "accessories" (Lemon and Cameo for Hank and Willie and a Yeti for John). I realize I forgot their eyebrows. I'm gonna go back and add them.



And Ellen made me two adorable pony plushies for Christmas, so I got the pattern and made a couple for myself. I made it a bit bigger cause Ellen said the legs were hard to flip on the small ones.
Fluttershy was my test run. She turned out pretty good though.

And then I made one of Polaris. I found some nice soft white felt to use for her (she has white fur instead of the usual tan coat, and blue eyes, and her fire looks different). Except the soft felt turned out to be really flimsy and I almost pulled it apart when I started flipping the legs. --_-- Besides that, I like how she turned out. I added a wire skeleton to her also.

And since I couldn't find the other half of Crystal's Christmas present, I made this for her (is he still your favorite character?) Anyway, I finished him last night and Crystal came and picked him up this morning. So I had less than 24 hours to spend with him. TT^TT Byee Zack! Take good care of him, Crystal! Do you like him? O-O
I like how his shirt and hair turned out. (Again, I forgot the eyebrows). I tried making the pattern a little bigger cause Ellen said it made the arms easier to flip. It does work better, but I want to make some further tweaks so it (I'd already changed several parts of the original pattern).

No comments: