~*~

~*~

Friday, January 20, 2012

SOPA + PIPA

So, yes. This has been all over the place and everyone's talking about it. The SOPA and PIPA things. I'm not an expert on them, but I definitely want them killed.
There's so much about them out there that I don't really need to talk about them. But basically it lets companies shut down entire websites if they have any copyright infringements. And the way it's worded basically threatens every interesting wight on the internet.
So, yes. Bad.
I other words, I stayed up late working on Katani's story last night. I thought I might be able to finish it, but I underestimated it in my head. Playing through it in my head is a lot faster than writing it.
But I will do my best to finish it! I'm sooooo close! Right in the middle of the climax!

No comments: