~*~

~*~

Friday, January 27, 2012

Tour de Nerdfighteria

It was so FREAKING AWESOME!!
Ellen, Kelly, Nicole, I wish you could have come. TT^TT But you will not come out of this loss empty-handed. You'll figure out what that means eventually.
You know you're in the right place when the line outside of the theater starts singing. Heheh.
John read us part of his book and then Hank sang us some of his songs. Like Strange Charm, Book Eight, Anglerfish, and This Isn't Hogwarts.
The audience was so energetic that I completely forgot about Tiny Chicken Disease. I had an awesome.
I also filmed almost every single second of the thing. I had to miss part of a song to switch tapes. And then I missed something else because John asked everyone to turn off their cameras (and I think he pointed at me) but that turned out to be a hoax anyway.
My arm got incredibly tired holding my camera up for an hour and a half. So you guys better be grateful when I get the chance to show it to you! ^o^
And of course I went up to get my book signed. I could only get one of them signed though. And I gave John and Hank their plushies. I think they liked them, but it was hard to tell because they seemed kind of overwhelmed by the sheer number of people. There were a LOT. Apparently we were the biggest audience they ever performed for?
I passed a letter to them. I wonder if they'll email me back. I also said hi to Katherine. Wish I could have said hi to the Yeti too.
Phew. That was awesome! I hope they like their dolls!



I JUST GOT HOME FROM THE BIG TOUR DE NERDFIGHTERIA!!!!!!!

No comments: