~*~

~*~

Monday, January 14, 2013

God vs Evil, Inside

I got Nicole to watch the first couple episodes of Once Upon a Time. And I saw the new episode last night.
Belle! Noooo! Come back! TT^TT
So I will take this opportunity to talk about something I love in this series.
The two antagonists, Regina and Rumpelstiltskin.
I love they way they're done! Specifically the way that battle is constantly raging within them - the battle between good and evil. They're both pretty far gone down the "evil path." But because of the people they care about, they desperately want to try to be good people. To overcome that lure of power that magic provides. I love watching as they try to be better people. And then sometimes fail, but then try again. Even though almost everyone else still hates them. And then I feel sorry for them and want people to be nice to them. Except I can't blame that at all for being mean either.
Gaaah! I love it!
It's like Waka, in a way. Throughout Okami, Waka's position never actually changes. But since you have no idea what his motives are, you keep changing your opinion whether he's actually on your side, or if he's another bad guy.
Gaaah! This stuff is awesome. Some day, in one of my stories, I want to have a lot of fun with this. Like Once Upon a Time does.
Nicole, get hooked on it so I can geek out about it with you!

No comments: