~*~

~*~

Monday, January 7, 2013

Chapter 1

Sigh. The first chapter of Katani's story is annoying to edit. What I should probably do is just re-write the whole thing. Though I guess I am re-writing almost all of it...
I've got chapters 4 and 5 done pretty good though. I finished 5 while I was up in Portland.
Maybe it's just because there's too many things to juggle that I'm having trouble with the first chapter... Or maybe it's because it's the first chapter, so I want to make it as good as possible.
I wonder if chapters 2 and 3 will be this annoying. Probably, because I have to add an entire character. And I need to make the first scene with Katani and his friends as good as possible.
I guess I'd better focus on the story exchange before I work more on chapter 1. Ellen just finished both of her pieces.

No comments: