~*~

~*~

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Flower Chains

Finally finished Crystal's story last night.
Phew. Finished one day before the deadline.
I don't think anyone could understand it though unless they read through Crystal's notes and already had a decent understanding of her world. But then again, it's only a fragment of a whole.
I thought it would be more frustrating trying to link the flashbacks to the present, but it ended up being an interesting sort of puzzle.
It took a lot longer than I thought though. Mainly the first part where I had to start linking everything together.
I tried doing some strange stuff with the tense of the text too. I wanted it to be another layer to losing the sense of what is real and what isn't. I hope it came out right.
Anyway, it turned out a lot better than I was afraid it would, and I worked like crazy to get the flashback stuff right. And I played around with recurring themes and symbolism stuff. So I hope you guys like it. TToTT

No comments: