~*~

~*~

Monday, February 4, 2013

Class

So, I have an entire free semester before I do the creative writing grad program (assuming I get in. Still won't know until March). So, in addition to band, I figured I'd take a creative writing class. I kept forgetting to post about it, but that's because it wasn't until today that I was officially enrolled. That's because I had to jump through all the hoops of transferring proof of my English courses from my first college to the community college near my house. And they never told me that my paperwork was accepted, so by the time I figured it out, I had to do a late add. Which meant two separate trips to the campus and repeated visits to more than one office. I don't know why they have to make these sorts of things such a freaking pain.
But, I should be officially enrolled now. I'd better double check with the teacher though.
We've had three classes so far (two actually, because one was canceled due to the teacher being bed-ridden).
On the first day of class, I walked through the door, and heard my name called. Imagine my surprised to find one of my high school friends in the class! A double surprise, because I didn't even know that he wrote. So, that makes the class all the more fun.
I'll post about some of the assignments eventually. We've only had one so far, but there's two due this Thursday.

No comments: