~*~

~*~

Friday, February 1, 2013

You guys took all the titles

This will be a lazy post. You have been...something...

Since everyone's posting about our recent story swap I guess i should too. Unfortunately you guys took all the titles for the titles of the posts so I don't know what to call mine....

Whatever.
Tired.  Sorry.  But Tara asked me to post so here it is.

Welp I challenged Panda to another story swap duel off on the side.  We bet. Heh. Heh. Ha. too tired to laugh.

She was supposed to finish her story swap of Tara's by the end of the month, and I was supposed to do what I had originally planned for the story swap (a rewritten version of an omitted beach scene in the beginning of the story).  I did it. Yay!  I don't know if I win the bet though.

We bet on completion.  I said I would finish up to the halfway equivalent of the original story (first complete draft) by the 31st.

But time difference screws with my head and so does the full time work thing.  So I sent it in early-ish.  Nothing like the threat of having to properly write the first chapter of your own story to get you writing something unrelated to your own work.

If only I could apply myself to my own stuff.....

Regardless, I finished only to a quarter time equivalent of the original.  In terms of story time I reached to page thirty something...and added a bunch of events and what not.

If you want to see it Tara, let me know.

Wa ha ha ha ha twenty something pages of writing in one night! I guarantee nothing!!!!!! Slightly sleep deprived.  Writing, insomnia, work, and work again early tomorrow, then a party cause I in all of my smartness agreed to go last week.......so lazy...

Um...yeah.  Word barf (the art of typing nonsensical stories onto paper in large quantities) is my specialty.  Again I guarantee nothing! Especially since my writing program lacks a spellcheck...completely.  I can add my own library, word by painstaking word...including 'the' 'of' 'and' and other simple words....lazy.  Can't guarantee grammar either!!! But that's only because no one ever bothered to teach me proper grammar! Ah ha ha ha ha...too tired to laugh...

I should sleep...but first I need to clean and eat...and pick up my clothes...and laundry...oh and I need to buy food...

I'll do it later...

Wow this just turned into a rambling complaint about my life...I'm sorry.  I hope everyone's lives are going just as great as mine.  I am fully aware my life is a cakewalk compared to everyone else's lives, so thank you everyone else for living lives significantly worse than mine so I can feel better.

Hm...where did that come from? Too tired to go back and delete it. I promised a post.  I did not promise a post that made any sense.  Tried to make it related to writing...kinda worked...maybe...no, not really...oh well...


No comments: