~*~

~*~

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Teeth

Happy chocolate dayyyy!!!!
See's candy truffles. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Soooo good.

Two nights ago, I got home from spending a couple days with my grandparents. Grandma had cataract surgery, so I was driving her where she needed to go and helping around the house.
When I got home, I discovered a big lump against Alaska's jaw. And I started getting really scared. Alaska's about 10 years old, which is old for a rabbit. She already has problems with her ears and her foreleg.
We took her down to the vet today. I was soooooooooo relieved to learn that it was just an absessed tooth. We need to give her meds, which will hopefully reduce most of the swelling. But jeez. I'm so glad it wasn't something much worse. So I guess that's my valentines gift (besides chocolate from Mom and Dad). Knowing that Alaska doesn't have anything really bad.

Today Mom went to the dentist and had an old filling taken out and a new half-tooth put in.
Dad went to the dentist today, and needs to go back next week to get a tooth pulled out.
And Alaska'a absessed tooth.
Plus Grandma's cataract surgery on Monday.
And I burned my arm on Saturday night. It's healing well and doesn't hurt unless I bump it. but there's a nice big red patch there. It's really weird to look at.
Man, what is with that? I guess everyone in the family is working off karma.

No comments: