~*~

~*~

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Katani First Chapter

I've been messing with Katani's first chapter for ages. I finally have it to a place that I feel pretty good with. Though I always think that for a while. And then I come back and look at it... and I hate it again.
Siiiiiiiigh.
I'm sure that's pretty common, but siiiiigh.
But I hope it's good. That's all I can do. Do my best, and hope that it's good.
Now I need to do the first chapter where Katani is introduced. Because the first first chapter is more like a prologue.
I've heard that prologues are usually not a great idea for a book. But I've read prologues that I like. And I think my prologue is important to set up the story and a lot of the characters.
Perhaps some day I'll have to trash it. But even so, it's helpful to me. And would make an interesting short background story. So even if I don't use it, I still want it to be good.

No comments: