~*~

~*~

Monday, September 9, 2013

Blog Neglect

I can't think of anything fun to write about on my blog. I could do more of those "environment plot" things, but those require a lot of thought. I want to write something fun.
I could complain about the wolverine anime, but I should probably stop talking about movies and series and such, since I seem to do that a lot. I guess I can justify it by using it to discuss sucess and failing of plot and character and stuff. Although I seem to analyze movies and series more than actual books. (But seriously... starting the anime out with Wolverine and Mariko exchanging sweet nothings... that just seems so not right... And Mariko just stares off into space the whole time, and then they go and kill everyone...) I know you told me it wasn't very good, Ellen, but I was curious. XD Wolverine's design was at least okay.
So, I'll spend more time stalling before I write more of those environment posts.

No comments: