~*~

~*~

Friday, September 20, 2013

Kittens=Happiness

Thanks to the kittens at the Humane Society.
Nothing like playing with a bunch of fluffy, playful kittens to help you feel not quite so lousy.
Kittens should be readily available as a cure to... everything.

I'll hold off on complaining about bad drivers and how the people in charge mess with our awesome wildlife staff.
I hope I'm not getting sick on top of all the other crud...

I forgot what I was going to write about.
Oh, yeah!
Been writing... and I just started thinking. I wonder if I should make Kon a girl...
But then should I switch Thorn around too? I guess I don't need to change her though.
Sigh. Gender changes. So many things to consider before making my character undergo one... He'd need a new name too.

And then there's that moment where I realize "...holy crud. I'm older than Kon..."

So.... kittens!

(Ed is immune to kittens)

No comments: