~*~

~*~

Monday, September 30, 2013

Close

Considering that I've already got several months with under 10 blog posts, I should probably give up the 10 posts a month.
But I don't want to. TT^TT
It forces me to write things other than just my stories.

My classes are giving me ideas for blog posts, but they're mostly in-depth posts that will take a while, so I'm avoiding writing them.
I read my first Katani chapter in my creative writing class. I was actually really mad about how that went, because I turned the chapter in 3 weeks before I read it. And when I finally got to read it, less than half of the class was there! There were only about 10 people to give me feedback. And almost all of that feedback came from one guy (who I'd already talked to about my story).
#@$@#!
I just hope there's more people there for the next thing I read.
I have to turn in my chapter revision on Thursday, so I'd better get back to work on chapter 1 again. Sigh. I'm kind of sick of Chapter 1. That's the chapter that I've been over more than any other.
But the first chapter is the most important. So, I gotta do it.

No comments: