~*~

~*~

Friday, December 11, 2015

Endings~

I finished going over Katani's story once more.
It's at a point where I feel really good about most of it. Though I do still have some notes of stuff I need to add or clarify.
There was a lot more culture I wanted to add, but I'll probably have to save most of it. It would be too cluttered otherwise.
I'm debating about sharing it. I guess I've been doing that a lot recently, come to think of it...
It feels good to finish another draft! Except it's not really finished, because like I said I still have a few other things to add.
So I will get to that next~
Tomorrow, maybe.
Except most of the stuff are little bits of world and culture that need to be integrated throughout the story. I've been putting it off because I know it will be hard to do. I need to find several places to slip them in neatly. I gotta get through them one at a time, I guess.

No comments: