~*~

~*~

Friday, December 25, 2015

~Merry Christmas~

Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope you all spend a nice time with your family, or friends, or both.


And while you're probably sick of hearing about this by now, I caught 2 shiny Pokemon the day before Christmas Eve.
On my Y version, I was shiny hinting via hordes for a Nidoran M (one of 2 shinies I missed catching about 10 years ago).
And I found a shiny Starly. I wasn't sure what to call her, but we made Pumpkin pie that morning. Pumpkin didn't seem to fit, so I named her Pie.
I might keep her unevolved. She's cuter that way, and I'm not as fond of Starly's evolved forms.


I kept hunting for my Nidoran, and I finally found him! The blue bunny I missed catching back in the original Gold game.
I named him Aran (after Samus Aran, because I'd been playing Metroid Prime that day).

He's now a Nidoking, and he looks awesome.


So, 2 shinies on one day.
5 in the month.
Maybe I should keep looking for my shiny Girafarig while my streak is still going. The other one I missed 10+ years ago.
Though it seems like they're a bit too easy to find now.
Then again, 4 of those shinies were from X and Y, and I had never found a shiny in those games up to this point.
Hmm.

No comments: