~*~

~*~

Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Miracle fo the Friend Safari

Two Pokemon posts in a row? What?
So, yesterday I found a shiny Mienfoo in the Friend Safari. I had heard rumors that shinies were more common in the Friend Safari, but I had never found one. Until yesterday.
And today, I was using the Friend Safari on my other game (X this time - I caught Chris on Y). I just beat the Elite Four today, while in the car for a long drive, so I finally unlocked the Safari in X. I went through all the stages, just seeing what was available.
And I found this.


A shiny Pumpkaboo!

What is this nonsense? Two shinies in a row, a day apart? Usually I find less than one a year.
This year I found... four?
Seriously?
@_@
I wonder if they're making them too easy to find in the game. But I'd never found any in X or Y before this.
And I love all of mine anyway~
I have 11 that I found myself (not including GTS and events). This is all of them, except Echo, my Bellossom, and Chris, the Mienfoo. I want to draw all of them together. All my shiny babies~
I have too many things I want to draw...

Oh, her name is Alira. Because I was watching a movie, and there was a vampire who had a name like that, and I thought it would suit my little pumpkin ghost gal.
I have to stop naming them after movies...
I wonder if I should evolve her. Except she requires a trade evolve, and I only have one 3DS.
Hmmm. Stay, or evolve?

No comments: