~*~

~*~

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Possible Start

I'm still debating about which writing project I want to get into right now.
I did start writing part of that newer story I mentioned. Hmmm... how should I refer to it to make it clearer? Star story? Unicorn story? Evva? It's not really about the star, but that's my favorite part... Heheh. Stars and unicorns. So sparkly.
Not really. It's rather darker than that.

While I know how some of the story will go, I had absolutely no idea how to start it. But while I was walking to my last creative writing class of the semester, I thought of something.
So, I've written part of a first chapter. I like how it started, and I know how the chapter will end. But the middle is kind of flailing.
Eh. Maybe when I finish the chapter, I'll be able to fill in the rest better.

It's been so long since I started a new project!
I wanted to talk about it with you guys, but I haven't seen anyone recently.
I've got to stop debating about it, and just pick something. I couldn't focus much on writing tonight because I can't settle on my next story.

I feel like this is a really dumb dilemma...

No comments: