~*~

~*~

Monday, December 28, 2015

Ashlyn

Remember I mentioned my character development sheet that's more than ten pages long?
I filled it out for Ashlyn.
Since I've been stalling on starting a new story project, I've been working on some side projects. Like the character development for Ashlyn.
I would like to fill this out for all of the characters in Katani and Ashlyn's stories, but they take so long to do... I probably should do a few more though. For some of the other main characters, at least. Or my favorite characters.

Another thing I've been doing is working on the guides to my two worlds, Magic-Earth and Soreina. I've still got a long way to go, but it's nice to make progress on them.
I'm still not entirely sure what I'm going to put in my Soreina guide. I think that one requires a lot of pictures, for the different creatures. I can write some of it though.

I also have a list of stories I have in mind. It's a very long list. The first part is stories that I have a pretty solid idea of. There are 17 of these.
The second part is stories that I have bits and pieces of. I have 20 of these.
And the last part are stories that I have only a vague idea of the main point. There are 28 of these.
Probably some of those will be combined, as that inevitable happens as I think about them more. "Hey! I can actually fit those two together!"
A couple might be short stories.
But I have this list all ready to peruse~

No comments: