~*~

~*~

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Green Ninja

I went to a job interview yesterday.
At least, I assume that's what it was? (Since I've never actually been to one before).
I've never really looked into any proper jobs, since I'm still in school. But this one was perfect for me, so I thought I'd give it a try.
I'd work with a middle school class, and help them create environmental stories.
I hope the interview went well. I think it did. She seemed really interested in my projects (my writing, and my volunteering at summer camps, ex).

I suppose it's natural to look back on these sorts of interviews and wonder if you came off as a total idiot, or if you were just fine.
I wonder how many really dumb things I do without realizing I'm doing them.
I know there have been some, that I realize in hindsight. But how many do I not even know about?
@_@

Wish me luck! It sounds like it'll be a fun job for the semester. Especially since I pretty much finished all the classes I need for my grad program.

No comments: