~*~

~*~

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Class List

Classes started a couple weeks ago.
I don't actually need anymore units or classes this semester. But I have to register and take something. So I'm doing some fun and simple stuff. Aah, these are the best semesters, because I have the freedom to work on a ton of my own projects~ I've been doing a lot of drawing, for my stories. I've been very behind on those for a long time.

The most "official" class I have this semester is probably Environmental Topics. I took this class a couple years ago. It's mostly listening to speeches by guests (I'm going to try to get them let my uncle talk). And there will also be thesis defenses by other students. I should be doing mine later this semester. Whew.

So, I was somewhat limited in the fun classes I'd sign up for. I wanted them to meet on the same days, to avoid a long commute whenever possible.
I'm taking intermediate aikido. Luckily my body remembers some of the moves, because I've forgotten quite a bit of it. I took beginning aikido a few years ago.
Man, I'd love to learn some kung fu. Fighting based off of animals. That sounds so awesome.


My other fun class is acting. The class was full, so the teacher said I could just show up.
I figured it would be good to learn, because of a project I've been helping a friend with. I can't wait to share more about the project, but my partner has been mired in work for a couple months. Anyway, voice acting is something I'd like to get better at, for this purpose. And also doing stuff in front of an audience. Although that doesn't make me too nervous. Only flute solos do that. Heh.
Actually. I did a performance in the acting class yesterday. Everyone is doing a short demonstration. I sang Popular. I figured that song would have a lot of energy to it, and it's fun to sing. Though I choked once. And I stumbled on a line. Bleh.

I'm in band again. Of course. We've got some good music.
I'm not really signed up for creative writing this semester. I have plenty of stuff I could share with the group, but I've been hesitating about bringing it. I'll probably go visit a couple more times though.

No comments: