~*~

~*~

Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Disagreement

So, I seem to have forgotten to post about one of the books a teacher of mine wrote.
He was my creative writing teacher a few years ago - as an undergrad when I wasn't actually signed up for the class, if you recall. He let me show up and write. (It was actually because of something he said that made me realize that a novel could be a graduate project. Which is probably one of the main reasons I did grad school. I asked him to be one of my advisers, but he wasn't taking any new students XP ).

It's called The Disagreement.

It takes place in the Civil War, and is about a doctor on the southern side.
I like the first half the best, when it was going into the details about how the war started, and how the protagonist was getting his feet.
And I like the topic. I know more than average about the Civil War, because Dad is a Civil War nut.

I have my own signed copy~

No comments: