~*~

~*~

Friday, February 19, 2016

I Feel Like I'm Supposed to Cry?

I swear, every time I get an email from my advisers, it throws a wrench into everything.
My English adviser is the one person who I really felt like I was on the same page with.
And I just learned from my other advisers that he's on leave. For the entire semester.
Which means there's no way he can do anything with my project.
Nooo, you couldn't bother to tell me that, even though I have to graduate this semester. Really. No problem at all. It just means that I have to go and talk to a bunch of other people who have no idea about my project, and try to convince them to go over it all within the next month or so, and approve it so I can graduate.
I hope someone from the English department will help me. Because if I have to pick someone from the environmental studies department, they'll probably want me to change everything again.
I just got another update from my two ENVS advisers. It almost seems like they don't know this story takes place in the future? Although it's obviously not the present. I have a date too.

I've really got to stop. I could keep going on, but I need to calm down before bed.
I probably shouldn't have written this. It's gotten me worked up again.
Must find something soothing to do...

Are graduate programs always this freaked out? Because I've heard a couple terrible horror stories about them.

No comments: