~*~

~*~

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Enough! Volunteer!

Okay, enough of all this dragon stuff. Sorry for all of you I've bored. I'll stop now (Unless I find something really cool).
So, time for me to ramble some more.
Go and volunteer. Once a week for 4 hours I go to the local humane society and work in the wildlife department. Mainly with the baby birds. I feed birds, wash dishes, do laundry, clean cages, and lots of other stuff. I love the baby birds, as long as they're good and open their mouths so I can feed them (No, I love them all). So, I say that you go out and do some good for your society. And once I get better with animals I bet I won't have to wash as many dishes! Just kidding. But it really helps. Go do something. Go work with animals. They need it right now. Trust me. Or if you can't stand animals (How could you not love them?) do something else. Just do something.
Kay. I'm done nagging. But think of it this way. The more volunteers there are, the less work you have to do!

No comments: