~*~

~*~

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Image Dump Ni[Two]

O_O; Yeah, those comments scared me.

NO STEALING, OKAY? D8< (for those art stealers out there)

And there are still a lot of pictures to put up. D:

Grumpy griffin. He looks so silly.





That lizard has a wing-pack! xD It's practically a dragon now. And look at that wig-hat-thing, it's got arms! And some random jackal doodle on top there....









Masked thing. I like it's tail. o_o So fluffy.











I dunno what happened. Everything just 'sploded. All my art work in one I guess.










A betta! Isn't he cute? Mom loved it too.









One of a few summer ideas, hover boards! Except they're huge and make deliveries all around the globe (of some unnamed planet).




Part one of the fox-beast. :D On all fours....






...And standing up. She's gonna go beat some bad guys.










Random dragon head with interesting horns. Not my usual dragon style.






No comments: