~*~

~*~

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Image Dump Ichi[One]

# of days left of summer break: 1
# of expected image dumps: 2 (one more)

Are you ready for it? I have been more a hermit than Ellen, but to prove I've actually been breathing all that time, here's what I owned you!

Warning: Image heavy. I hope I don't kill your computers. :D

<- Coonfox, it's a chimer (aka chimera-of-sorts). He looks scary and about ready to eat someone.










Wingless, nameless dragon.











Feathery fish human? It has no name, but it's still cool. :D







A jinx, or a hoax or some weird critter. It's on fyaa (fire)!











Blank Gryphon, meaning I could add color, poka-dots, and a proper tail if I want. A good basic outline though, neh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.