~*~

~*~

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Light of the Sun Shines at Last!

Isn't my title for this post dramatic? Now, let me tell you what it means.
I finished my story! The one with the werewolf/vampire/ghost/normal kid. As you may have heard, I'm thinking about titling it "The Light of the Sun." I still have to edit it, of course. I know it needs quite a bit of work, but at least it's finished. And, like most of my stories, I finished it late at night. 12: 15 to be exact. Once I'm close to the end, I can't stop. I'll put up my crazy little "tidbits" eventually. It's pretty long, so I'll have to do them in stages. This is my longest official story so far (The Fern one is longer, but it's a sort of fanfic). It's 59 pages. A couple lines away from 60. It's such a nice feeling to finish a story! And now I only have about 7 stories I'm in the middle of instead of 8!

No comments: