~*~

~*~

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More Pictures

Because I can! I'll add my Shifter "tidbits" in a little while. But my computer's doing something now, so I'm playing around on my blog to kill time.

This guy's cute. It's the Dash, from that series Cardcaptors. One of the few animes I know. I also know Miyazaki movies, and the Pokemon shows I watched many moons ago.


Lockheed! I love this guy. He's so cute. He's only about the size of a cat. He's in a few of the X-Men comics. I started reading them, but they got too weird so I stopped. But any way, this is Kitty's pet dragon Lockheed. I've included him in the Fern thing I started writing, along with Brightwind, the winged horse someone has (I forget the girl's name). This is the best picture I could find of Lockheed on the internet. There's some better ones in the comics. Maybe I'll put one up eventually If I remember to.

No comments: