~*~

~*~

Friday, August 15, 2008

The Light of the Sun

So, I think I may have found a title for the werewolf story. "The Light of the Sun." Before you say it's a random title, let me explain.
First of all, the magic amulet that everyone's searching for contains the power of the sun (sort of).
So, I was going to write some of that story and I came up with two possible titles: "The Warmth of the Sun" and "The Light of the Sun." It was good that I wrote them down because I forgot about them very quickly. A little while later, someone was telling me a story about a girl and a lioness. The lion had a name in a different language (an african one) that meant "The light of the sun." Okay. A good name for a golden lion.
Then I went back to my werewolf story last night and saw the possible title I had written for it: "The Light of the Sun." And I thought "Holy Crud! That was the name of that lion! That's another of those weird coincidences. Maybe that should be the title for my story."
So, there you go. I may still change it if it doesn't grow on me too much.

No comments: