~*~

~*~

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cartoons

There aren't any good cartoons on anymore. Everything on Disney is pretty bad. They should play some of the old Disney cartoons! What else is the Disney Channel good for?
All the cartoons are so 2 dimensional. There's absolutely NO skill involved in their drawing. And the little I've seen of them looks so STUPID. I swear, it's gonna scar the kids that watch them. My cousin said it perfectly: It dumbs kids down.
Rugrats
Hey Arnold
Wild Thornberries (I used to love that cause the girl could talk to animals)
Chalk Zone
Doug
Spongebob was OK at first, but now it's just as bad as everything else.
Those were fun to watch! There's nothing like that on anymore. I wish they'd re-run them!
Stupid, mean, immature.
Some level of stupidness can be fun. Same with immature. But these cartoons nowadays are NOT the good kinds of stupid and immature.

No comments: