~*~

~*~

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fanime

^-^
Thanks, Steph.
We're gonna come and visit you at the restaurant! I've convinced Mom and Dad (or at least Dad) to come since Ellen and Nicole aren't out of school yet. Anyway, I really want to try ramen, because the only ramen I've ever had is the one packaged brand, which is pretty good. What kind of ramen would you recommend? (I don't like miso in soup though, so not that). And we even got Japanese food when we went down for fanime! There was ramen on the menu, but I didn't get it. And now I wish that I did.
Fanime was fun! I like to look at all the booths. But I can really only stand about half an hour of masquerade before I start feeling really BLA and wishing I were elsewhere. Except all the shops close, so I can't look around and I didn't bring a book while Ellen, Nicole, John, Daniel, and co were at Masquerade. So I had to sit and feel really ugh. I don't like loud (and immature) stuff for too long, and most of the skits in masquerade are exactly that.
Anyway, except for that, I did have a lot of fun! One day was plenty for me. The whole weekend (last year) was a bit of an overload. And this year I knew more anime things, so I wasn't QUITE so lost.
I got an Ed figurine. And after I got home I realized that it was the first time that I bought a figurine of a human. Almost all of my figures, statues, plushies, pictures, etc, are animals or strange creatures, or even animal-ish humans (fairies, ex). There have been occasions where I've bought a pack of things that had humans in it, but I didn't get the pack for the human figures I got it for the other figures.
So, my Ed figurine is a first. In the figure he's not wearing his jacket though. Which is too bad. I really like his jacket. They had Ed's jacket for sale there at fanime, but it was over $60. Sigh. Where would I wear it, anyway? Even if it is really cool!!
So, yes, I'm rambling about fanime. And it's taken me several days to post because I just got back from Yosemite today with my family. It's very pretty up there! I need wings to fly up to all the peaks! I have decided that the Magic-Earth Yosemite will host flocks of Anjels (the winged bird people) in one of my upcoming stories. I dunno which yet though. I just really want to do it! Though dragons would be awesome there too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....